Pre-registration for the 2017 Winter Blast Half Marathon, 10k & 5k is now open at RunSignUp!
**Due to safety and potential liability issues, participants running with a bib assigned to someone else will be disqualified***.
The Half Marathon Registration Fee Schedule is as follows (includes long sleeve technical shirt)
- October 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016: $45 KAR members, $55 Non-member friends
- January 1, 2017- February 24, 2017: $55 KAR members, $65 Non-member friends
- February 25 and 26, 2017- Late Registration: $65 KAR members, $75 Non-member friends
- The 10k and 5k Registration Fee Schedule is as follows (includes long sleeve technical shirt)
- October 1, 2016- December 31, 2016: $25 KAR members, $30 Non-member friends
- January 1, 2017- February 24, 2017: $30 KAR members, $35 Non-member friends
- February 25 and 26, 2017- Late/Race Day Registration: $35 KAR members, $40 Non-member friends
Refunds and Transfers
There will be NO REFUNDS for any event, including cancellation due to extreme weather conditions. Transfers will be permitted until 12:00noon February 24, 2017 and at late/race day registration. There is no shirt size guarantee for late/race day registrations and transfers. Participants may exchange shirts for another size, subject to availability, immediately following the event. Runners may drop from the half marathon to the 10k or 5k at no additional charge, but cannot transfer from the 10k or 5k to the half marathon.
Online Transfers and Drop Downs are not available. They will be permitted in person on Saturday, February 25 from 2:00pm – 5:00pm at the sponsor expo, packet pick-up and late registration, or Sunday morning from 6:30am – 7:30am. No transfers or drop downs after registration closes on Sunday morning.
For questions contact John Olbrot, Registration Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Joy Mills, Race Director at email@example.com. The deadline fortransfers and drop downs is February 24, 2017 at 12:00noon.
Late registration for the half marathon, 10k and 5k is available at the sponsor Expo and Packet pickup Saturday, February 25, 2017 at Portage Central High School (Commons area) from 2:00 – 5:00pm. Late registration is available at Portage Central High School (Commons Area) from 6:30 – 7:30am on Sunday, February 26, 2017. Packet pick-up for all events is available both days.
There is no t-shirt guarantee for transfers or late registrations after February 23, 2017. If surplus shirts remain, they may be purchased or exchanged for another size after registration close on race day. There will be no shirt exchanges available after Sunday, February 26.