Registration for the 2018 Winter Blast Half Marathon, 10k & 5k Now Open.
The Half Marathon Registration Fee Schedule is as follows (includes long sleeve technical shirt)
- October 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017 (at 11:59 p.m.): $55 KAR members, $65 Non-member friends
- January 1, 2018- February 22, 2018 (at 11:59 p.m.): $65 KAR members, $75 Non-member friends
- February 24 and 25, 2018- Late Registration: $75 KAR members, $85 Non-member friends (shirts not guaranteed)
The 10k and 5k Registration Fee Schedule (includes long sleeve technical shirt) is as follows:
- October 1, 2017- December 31, 2017 (at 11:59 p.m.): $30 KAR members, $35 Non-member friends
- January 1, 2018- February 22, 2018 (at 11:59 p.m.): $35 KAR members, $45 Non-member friends
- February 24 and 25, 2018- Late/Race Day Registration: $40 KAR members, $45 Non-member friends (shirts not guaranteed)
The 10k and 5k Registration Fee Schedule (no shirt included) is as follows:
- October 1, 2017- December 31, 2017 (at 11:59 p.m.): $10 KAR members, $15 Non-member friends
- January 1, 2018- February 22, 2018 (at 11:59 p.m.): $15 KAR members, $20 Non-member friends
- February 24 and 25, 2018- Late/Race Day Registration: $20 KAR members, $25 Non-member friends
There are no refunds or deferments. Registration may be transferred to another runner as a “gift” or as a reimbursement to the original registrant and charge to the new registrant online through pre-registration close. Runners may drop from the half marathon to the 10k or 5k at no additional charge, but cannot transfer from the 10k or 5k to the half marathon.
In order to submit a transfer, participants must:
1.) Login to https://runsignup.com/
2.) Click the PROFILE link at the top
3.) Under Runner Links, click the “My Registered Races” link
4.) Select the VIEW/EDIT Registration link under the Kalamazoo Klassic Registration
5.) Click the “Transfer to Another Runner” tab
6.) Enter the First Name, Last Name and Email Address for the person you would like to transfer to
7.) Select TRANSFER AS GIFT (or Transfer for Refund).
8.) On the next page, confirm the transfer information and hit TRANSFER REGISTRATION
9.) The transfer recipient will receive an email from RunSignUp with a link to complete their registration information. Once they have submitted their registration information, they will be officially registered and you will be removed from the event.
In order to request a drop down to the 5k or 10k contact the Event Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note on Race Bibs
Please use our official online transfer process to properly gift or sell your registration. Due to safety and potential liability issues, participants running with a bib assigned to someone else will be disqualified.
Late Registration and Packet Pick-Up
Late registration for the half marathon, 10k and 5k is available at the sponsor Expo and Packet pickup Saturday, February 24, 2018 at Portage Central High School (Commons area) from 2:00 – 4:00pm. Late registration is available at Portage Central High School (Commons Area) from 6:30 – 7:30am on Sunday, February 25, 2018. Packet pick-up for all events is available both days.
There is no t-shirt guarantee for transfers or late registrations after February 22, 2018 (at 11:59 p.m.). Participants may exchange shirts for another size, subject to availability, immediately following the event. If surplus shirts remain, they may be purchased or exchanged for another size after registration close on race day. There will be no shirt exchanges available after Sunday, February 25.
For questions, contact the Event Team at email@example.com